Brunch, you say? Bring the café to your kitchen by adding some of our creamy Mainland feta and dukkha to fresh avo on sourdough toast. It’s so good that you might just surprise yourself.
- 2 halved tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Thyme leaves
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 4 slices bread
- 1 Avocado
- juice of half a lemon
- 50g Mainland Feta Cheese
- 2 Tbsp dukkah
- Heat a grill pan to hot. Drizzle the tomato halves with oil and sprinkle with thyme leaves then season with salt and pepper.
- Grill on both sides for about four minutes until grilled. Set aside.
- Drizzle the bread with oil and grill for 1 minute to toast.
- In a bowl, mash together the avocado and lemon juice with a little salt.
- Pile onto the toast and crumble over the feta then sprinkle with dukkah. Serve with the tomatoes.