- 2 halved tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Thyme leaves
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 4 slices bread
- 1 Avocado
- juice of half a lemon
- 50g Mainland Feta Cheese
- 2 Tbsp dukkah
- Heat a grill pan to hot. Drizzle the tomato halves with oil and sprinkle with thyme leaves then season with salt and pepper.
- Grill on both sides for about four minutes until grilled. Set aside.
- Drizzle the bread with oil and grill for 1 minute to toast.
- In a bowl, mash together the avocado and lemon juice with a little salt.
- Pile onto the toast and crumble over the feta then sprinkle with dukkah. Serve with the tomatoes.