This isn't any mediocre panini. Our Chicken & roasted pepper panini features our Mainland Smoked Cheese. You'll be making this favourite time and time again. Ready in only five minutes, who said a good lunch had to be hard?
- 2 cups roast chicken, shredded
- 1/2 tsp Tuscan seasoning
- 4 paninis or 8 slices of Turkish pide bread
- 2 tbsp aioli
- 4 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 4 sliced roasted red peppers
- 8 slices Mainland Smoked Cheese
- Preheat a panini grill.
- Combine shredded chicken with Tuscan seasoning and mix well.
- Slice open panini, or cut Turkish bread into portions and spread each slice with aioli. Layer the breads with the spinach leaves, chicken, slices of roasted pepper, and the Mainland Smoked Cheese.
- Heat each stuffed bread in the grill press until the filling is hot and the cheese is bubbling.
- Serve with a side salad and extra aioli or relish.