You can never have too many sandwich ideas up your sleeve – this one combines buttery, sweet Mainland Special Reserve Harvati with pears and bacon for an easy brunch that’s just slightly sophisticated.
- Preheat oven to 180℃.
- Cut pide loaf in half lengthwise and place the base on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Combine mayonnaise and honey mustard.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and sear the pear slices on both slices until softened and lightly coloured.
- Spread the pide base with honey mustard and top with cooked bacon, then the Havarti slices and seared pear.
- Place in oven and cook for 5-8 minutes until the cheese is melted and the filling hot.
- Sprinkle with microgreens and sandwich with the top bread layer.