A quiet moment with a buttered hot cross bun and a cup of tea is the stuff of dreams. So we’ve created these beautiful brioche versions enriched with our Mainland Butter, to give you a moment worth savouring. Eating them fresh out of the oven, slathered with Mainland Buttersoft, is the only way to go.
- Preheat the oven to 250°C. (If you have a pizza stone, pop it in at least an hour before you plan to use it.)
- Dollop the passata into the centre of your pizza base and spread outwards in a circular motion leaving a 2cm border around the edge.
- Sprinkle over a good handful of Mainland Parmesan to create a nice layer over the tomato passata, then place 3-4 small handfuls of Mainland Mozzarella in piles around the pizza. The idea is that these will melt into little pools of bubbling mozzarella goodness when it bakes.
- Place the pizza in the oven to bake for 7-8 minutes until golden, crispy and bubbling.
- To serve: Remove the pizza from the oven. Tear the prosciutto into pieces and drape them over the top of the pizza. Scatter over the rocket and basil, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with flaky salt and freshly ground black pepper. Slice and serve.