Chicken is always a family favourite, and here tender pieces of chicken are fried with light panko crumbs and delicious Mainland Special Reserve Parmesan Cheese forming a crispy, cheesy crust. Potato wedges make for an easy side.
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups panko crumbs
- 1 cup Mainland Special Reserve Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 4-6 medium Agria potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus more for frying
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 lime, juice and zest + extra for wedges
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Arrange potato wedges on a baking tray lined with baking paper and drizzle with olive oil and season well.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Cut the chicken into even sized strips.
- Combine Mainland Special Reserve Parmesan Cheese, panko crumbs and parsley then dip each chicken strip into the flour, then the egg and lastly the Parmesan crumbs mix.
- Shallow fry the chicken strips in olive oil for 5-8 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
- Combine mayonnaise and paprika with the lime juice and zest and mix well.
- Serve chicken with the potatoes and smoked paprika dip with lime wedges on the side.