- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 slices pancetta, roughly chopped
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 400g rigatoni pasta
- ½ cup shredded or torn basil
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- ½ cup Mainland Special Reserve Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan and cook pancetta until crispy.
- Reduce the heat and gently cook cherry tomatoes and garlic until softened and fragrant.
- Add pasta, basil, lemon and parmesan and toss lightly to combine.
- Grind over black pepper and serve with extra Parmesan Cheese and basil.