- Packet of tortillas
- Your favourite Mainland Cheese
- Your favourite pizza toppings
- Your favourite pizza base sauce
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Olive oil
- Barkers Chunky Salsa Tomato & Capsicum or Barkers Onion Marmalade
- Heat your oven to 200C.
- Put tortilla/ wrap on a baking tray and spread with Barkers chutney or sauce or a pizza sauce, add toppings of your choice and top with Mainland cheese such as grated mozzarella or camembert or brie slices.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, finish with a light drizzle or spray of olive oil
- Bake for seven to eight minutes until bubbling, golden and crispy.
Try this kids version
- Spread the base with Barkers Tomato & Capsicum chunky salsa then top with halves of cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with grated mozzarella.
Try this adults version
- Spread the base with Barkers Onion Marmalade, top with shredded cooked chicken and camembert or brie slices and scatter with thyme or basil.